I've heard about C.Y. Gabriel soaps before when I was younger. I also see them while looking at soap displays in supermarkets.




I started using them when my neighbor gushed about its effectiveness in removing pimples and other dirt-like growths on the face. Because I wasn't yet sure about C.Y. Gabriel, I bought the basic one -- the C.Y. Gabriel Special Pink, and true enough, the soap made my face smoother.

I've read on forums that the soap is effective, but it dries the skin. I found out that there's some truth to it, so what I do is not to use the soap every day. Other days, I use mild soaps or moisturizing soaps such as Dove or baby soaps.

With its very affordable price and good result, C.Y. Gabriel is definitely a good buy.


Today, there are now 13 C.Y. Gabriel products on the market:

CY Gabriel Special Pink 60g
CY Gabriel Purewhite 135g
CY Gabriel Special Pink 135g
CYG Squalane Plus Papaya 135g
CY Gabriel Special Green (Medicated) 60g
CYG Green Papaya 60g
CY Gabriel Special Green (Medicated) 135g
                                         CYG Glutathione With Milk Extract
                                         CY Gabriel Papaya 60g
                                         CYG Glutathione With Citrus Extract
                                         CY Gabriel Papaya 135g
                                         CYG Kojic with Glutathione
                                         CY Gabriel Lemon 60g


You can buy these soaps at nearly all supermarkets, drugstores and other types of retail stores.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post